enhanced safety & precautions
As we open our doors for dine-in experiences, nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our guests and staff. Marble Room has put additional measures in place to ensure your dining experience remains safe.
We are a member of
the Ohio Restaurant Promise
This means we commit to the following:
our promise to you
• We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation practices with all team members carefully following the high safety and sanitation standards required to operate a food service business in Ohio.
• We will provide ServSafe® or other approved COVID-19 education to all employees, and mandated employees will be up to date on all person in charge requirements and manager certification requirements.
• Employees will perform a daily symptom assessment and stay at home if they are symptomatic.
• We will post a list of COVID-19 symptoms in a conspicuous place.
• All indoor and outdoor seating options will comply with the appropriate social distancing and maximum party size guidelines; we will establish and post a maximum dining area capacity.
• We will utilize signage and/or floor markings to help customers understand and comply with social distance guidelines in common areas.
• Employees will wear facial coverings (except those exempted).
• Employees will regularly wash their hands.
• Hand sanitizer or hand cleaning materials will be available in common areas.
• We will clean and sanitize regularly, including all high touch areas at least every two hours.
• We will clean and sanitize tabletops, menus, and chairs between each seating.
• We will temporarily close or have employees manage salad bars and buffets.
• We will temporarily remove self-service, table, and common area items.
• We will post the Ohio Restaurant Promise at our entrances so everyone understands the steps
we all must take to keep our communities safe.
Your promise to us
• If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, chills, muscle pains or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by visiting us at a later date.
• If you have underlying health conditions or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please consider visiting us at a later date.
• Willingly follow the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect you and our other customers and employees.
• If you have any questions about the Ohio Restaurant Promise, please ask for a manager who will be happy to assist you.